Tuesday 30 October 2007

Butterfly effect

It happens all the time in a same way...A simple glance, a simple touch, a simple smile and then something fly in your stomach...I've been told that they are butterflies from long time ago, when I was a little child...

When I was old enough to confront with my dad, my mom always used to tell me "Take the things as serious as their simplicity"...On that moment, definitely, I was upset for something; so I was shouting at her that she is not wise enough to understand the situation...she was (again for sure) leaving me and I was (100%) lighting a cigarette, smoking it in front of my window and swearing at every single, fucking simple thing in my world and sometimes in her world as well...

It was one of these days. The same conversation with my mom, but that time was with more flavour. I broke her heart and it happened as simple as breaking a plate while washing it. Based on my mom's logic, it should have been quite tough for her; and I've just discovered that it had been indeed...

Years have passed and non of us even remember this romantic story anymore and I am getting on quite well with my dad. It has became a part, a code of our past (sort of unconsciousness) as simple as forgetting the plate that you broke while washing it...But although it is forgotten, sometimes you might dream the plate in such an incredibly symbolic way that your psychotherapist can finally manage to find enough evidences to diagnose your deep Odip complex...

Meanwhile, I've heard again my mom's sentence and even more, I have told it to some rare people that I've loved; but it was something again in common...I've been told and I have told this sentence in a very simple, pure, genuine way that at least (let just talk about myself) I was so serious about telling it...

It was one of these days. The same conversation with a beloved one, and I was mature enough to tell it in its simplest way. I do remember it now cause I just broke a couple of glasses while washing the whole god-damn mess in this kitchen...

We have to make a cleaning router in this shit hole and allow smoking just in front of the window...

1 comment:

Niki said...

bah bah,
dash ali. hello again