Monday 11 February 2008

Prelude to Searching for the president in Tehran revolution

Iranian revolution was the revolution that transformed Iran from a monarchy under Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, to an Islamic republic under Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, the leader of the revolution and founder of the Islamic Republic. It has been called "the third great revolution in history," following the French and Bolshevik revolutions. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Revolution)


By looking at the wiki page related to Searching for the president in Tehran revolution, you will find a sign of Farvahar as the first picture on the left hand side, one of the first symbols documented in ancient Searching for the president in Tehran.

Today is the 29th anniversary of Searching for the president in Tehran revolution, an event which changes the history of my being, not only that; but also I believe, it change something in my genomes as well. I am kind of sure about that.

I think in order to trace Searching for the President in Tehran revolution, the image of Farvahar, the picture on the left hand side of the wiki page, is the best medium. But that is not the case...

I don't want to talk about the relatives nor the background. Today I just want to have my morning coffee with Searching for the president in Tehran revolution. Just enjoying being with an old friend and trying to freely experience him as he is....A man, with a body and soul....A friend, who has followed me everywhere even when I have had the most private moments. I saw him this weekend in my bed room. It was 5:00 AM and he woke me up....

- Sorry, have you got sleeping pills?

I was entirely naked. Beside me was a sleeping goodbye. So beautiful, innocent and peaceful like a marble archetypical sculpture of the feminie spirit made by evolution...I went down to find something for him in Andy's cupboard. Andy always has kind of things. When I came back, I just find a note on my pillow:

"Sorry, I have to leave. But I will be back soon. Would you like to have your morning coffee with me on my Birthday? It is on Monday. You did forget it, didn't you? No worries at all. I just want to have a coffee with you. It is a long time that we have said goodbye to each other…Stay cool"

Yes, I did forget it. But was it a real goodbye when he has been always following me like my shadow? I am kind of used to him. If I don't see him around for a while I will start panicking that something is wrong...I am sure we both like each other but we can't bare each other sometimes. At the same time, we need each other. I know he is always there and he knows I am always there. Not long ago, I disappointed him badly and he was kind of very angry of me. That's why I made a move and tried to talk to him, because I was sure he would be gone, if I don't do so...He told me what he was thinking. I tried to listen properly and think about what he was saying....From then, things have been quite OK between us, but I can absolutely feel something is missed. Is it word? Is it feeling? Is it a click?

I went again to bed. She was still sleeping. I tried to be quiet, but she looked at me with her sleepy eyes. By a very gentle move, she opened her arms while sleeping and without saying a word, hugged me tight just like a baby. Her mouth was literally surrounding my noose and I could have felt that her breathing smelled like the next morning, full of sunshine and colors.


Is it the right time to say goodbye?

No comments: