Thursday 15 November 2007

5:10 PM

Tripped...Ejaculated....Wiped out...

A female smell just a couple of feets far....I don't want to see her smile...No I don't want to hear her words....I want to be alone....Please...

Something can never ever be written or said...Specially important things...

I am sick of pretending...doubt...and my role with this piece of meat...dominancy...

I can't take it anymore...

I am tired of sex, alchohol, dope, research and everything else...
I wish you were here...You, I mean my only friend, who had rejected me and left forever...

Leave me alone...I even don't want to be with myself...I have no answer for my questions.... What about yours? I think you are just have blind hope, a stupid one...

But I have no way to smile back...

And this scene is just repeating, repeating, repeating like the cycle of life and death...

And maybe that's why you had left...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Azizammmmmmmmmm
You just wrote my words, my feelings.. wish I could be near you to talk more ... keep on writing goorigooriye man