Thursday 22 November 2007

Numbers funk

"...This is jut to let you know that I think I am totally in love. At least today I am. :)))))))) (and I reaaaaaally needed to share it!)..." From a friend's email

"...Maybe a better visualization of results can be found in Figure 5-25 which shows the histograms of best parametric convergence for NSGA-II, SCEM and MOSEM regarding RMSE(FDH) through 30 different runs. As can be investigated, for all parametric values, the support of the best parametric histogram related to NSGA-II is smaller than the corresponding one resulted from MOSCEM. Moreover, NSGA-II has more chance in reproducing the most likely best parametric values captured by SCEM comparing to MOSCEM. The same conclusion can be made for other objective functions. Therefore, it can be summarized that NSGA-II is more robust in terms of best parametric convergence than MOSCEM..." A part of my thesis


10...kiss me on the lips
9...Run your fingers to my hair
8...Touch me....Slowly...Slowly
7...Hold it

Let's go straight to number 1

6...Lips
5...Fingers
4...Play
3...
...Slowly

Let's go straight to number 1

1 comment:

Σερσέμης said...

Beautiful, powerful, erotic. I loved this one.