Sunday 9 December 2007

The message sent to "Searching for the President in Tehran"

She wouldn't believe
This pencil has
A magical eraser
She said I was a silly moo
She said I was a liar too
She dared me prove that it was true
And so what could I do-
I erased her

(Shel Silverstein, 1932-1999)

1.
Hi dear "Searching for the President in Tehran"

How are you? Have you catched up on replying to all the messages you had to reply whilst you were in "Searching for the President in Tehran"? Are you still living in "Searching for the President in Tehran" or are you relaxing in paradise?

Well I basically write to say I'm leaving "Drinking Coffee in Paris", kind of saying goodbye.. (though we can always keep in touch by internet is not the same feeling as knowing you're on the other side of the pond). I'm flying back home tomorrow. I don't regret of having done this experience. Sometimes we can plan things but "Drinking coffee in Paris" is one of those shaky terrains where we can find too many surprises. I came here not to teach Spanish as I knew from the beginning but to try to find "Drinking Coffee in Paris", to bring about closure in some areas of my life and I have done that.

I like "Drinking Coffee in Paris", it will always be beautiful, but for different reasons I didn't enjoy so much living like this. I will go back to "Being a mom in Mexico" and start there without dwelling too much, because I have closed a cycle and I'm ready to begin again, with my mind cleared and calmed.

Well darling, take care. Wish you the best. Do you celebrate Christmas in "Searching for the President in Tehran"?? (guess not... Christianism is not very welcome in "Searching for the President in Tehran"...) Anyway send you a big big hug and my best wishes for the end of this year and for starting 2008.

Smooches!!
Being a mom in Mexico

2.
Life is a trip which you neither know the destination nor the path. You just travel into it and get wondered. A scientist is nothing more than a wondering addict traveller (Bible of "Searching for the President in Tehran", book 30: The messages)

Hey "Being a mom in Mexico"

Hola, ketal?

Well, technically I am living in "Searching for the President in Tehran" but I do have my return flights to the paradise every now and then.

My dear little "Being a mom in Mexico", that was a good stuff that you felt having enough balls to give a try to "Drinking Coffee in Paris". I am proud of you. I am also happy that you closed the circle and want to start from sketch....It is such a freedom, isn't it? I just love it....

It doesn't make any difference where we are or what we are doing. Fuck the nonsense. The important stuff is that we are friends forever, either we are in touch or not....

Internet is always there and maybe other occasions that we might see each other again. So I am not saying you goodbye: Just see you later

Peace,
Searching for the President in Tehran

P.S. I wish you a warm cosy Christmas with your family and friends in sexy "Being a mom in Mexico"....Kisses

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ma ke adabe borjovaee nadarim goftim ye meghdar fahashi konim !
migam sabk ke nazdike , ye kafe be name namiye ahooye mazani ham onja rah bendaz . onja ? doros goftam dige onjaee ?
khobe ke hanoz oon rageye tanzo dari !
happy new year , ali .